Wednesday 29 April 2020

Wednesday Activity Yoga - Food Poses with Maja

Today we will do some of our kids favourite food yoga poses.

1. Pizza Pose, make your own pizza slice. Make sure that you use your hands to flatten the dough and what ingredients go on pizza? Keep adding them including some vegetables (or Fire Flowers, for Matteo)



2.  Sandwich Pose, your torso and hands are one slice of sandwich, your legs are the other slice of bread, close it. What is inside your sandwich?




3. Soup Pose, in your lap you are holding a very big pot, in  your hands there  is a big spoon, you are cooking soup. What soup are you making? Make sure to rotate your whole upper body in both ways (changing directions). TAP kids favourite is chicken noodle soup.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoga pose database I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks figure skating spins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks flexibilidad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. cheerleading stretches

    ReplyDelete